Coronavirus (Covid-19) Status Update
We will be updating this page to focus on the impact of service disruptions. We currently have no plans of closure due to the outbreak and will remain operational until we are unable to do so or if we are required by the Government to close or if our couriers are unable to offer our usual collections.
Last update: 25/5/2020
This page will be updated as and when the situation changes.
- Current Status: Minor Limitations.
- Phone lines are open as normal - +44 (0)1438 730 230
- We are keeping our office staff to a minimum - our sales staff are working remotely.
- We are keeping our warehouse fully operational with minimum staff - all orders are currently being dispatched as normal.
- We are not currently allowing our local customers to collect - all local orders must also be dispatched.
- Current Status: Good level of physical stock.
- We are still receiving our usual deliveries of stock on a daily basis.
- Current Status: We are experiencing minor disruptions in the fully "locked down" areas of Europe.
|Royal Mail|| ||Special Delivery UK is no longer guaranteed by 1pm but is still next day.|
|DPD Local||Next Day UK - Fully operational|
|DPD Europe||Most Countries normal service but expect delays in fully "locked down" areas.|
|FedEx||Most Countries normal service but expect delays in fully "locked down" areas.|
If you have any questions, please get in touch!
The Team @ Futurtek